Some of our esteemed clients are Fortune 500 Companies in Asia.
Contact us to discuss any of your Payroll / HR Administration needs.
These are some interesting articles & resources for your benefit:
- Special Employment Credit
- Changes to CPF Contribution Rates
- Jobs Credit Scheme
- Revision to the Mosque Building & Mendaki Fund (MBMF) contribution
- The New Accounting Standard for Small Entities
- Shorter Extension of Time for holding of AGM and laying of financial statements at AGM
ACRA will implement the "Shortening of Extension of Time" initiative on 9 September 2010. Under the initiative, the maximum extension period allowed for a company to hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) and lay its financial statements at its AGM will be reduced from three to two months. > Read More
- Tax Deduction for Expenditure Incurred on Renovation or Refurbishment Works
- XBRL Filing
- Taxman on the Audit Run
- Singapore as a base for investing in other countries
- Taxation in Singapore